Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Friday, February 2, 2007

White House Retracts State of the Union Address

The White House has retracted the entire 5,600 word state-of-the-union address...has this ever happened before? Read the article here: http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/white_house_quietly I can't honestly say that I'm surprised. I mean, just about every word out of W's mouth has been a lie. But retracting the entire state-of-the-union address??? Did they look at the tapes and decide, "no, that's just not worthy of you, W" or better yet, did W himself decide that it sounded too truthful and would tarnish his record? I think the funniest part of the article is the last line: "Like the State of the Union address itself, the White House's retraction has not yet become a significant national news story" I wonder if Kramer will weigh in on this...

No comments: