I think this is a good time to tell everyone why you're such a great husband, so here it goes:
- You love me unconditionally, even when I'm a flake
- You gave me Annabelle...and you work on her for me
- You cut large trees off my car at 6:30 a.m.
- You let me dress Rascal as Santa
- You always encourage me to succeed
- You take care of me when I'm not feeling well
- You're hot!
- You tell everyone I'm hot (even if it is a stretch)
- You just 'get' me (not many do)
- You laugh at my jokes, even when they're not funny
- You clean the house and do the laundry for me
- You're the most caring man I know
I found a quote the other day by Sir James M. Barrie that reminded me of you, "If you have it (Love), you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have."