Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Monday, February 12, 2007

About Me

Please note that the chances are slim that I will respond to an email asking me to answer questions about myself. Last week someone said that I was the least likely to respond and that people should just check the blog. So here goes, a combination of questions from the last several get to know you emails I received and some add ons: First Name: Ann Was I named after anyone: Yes, my Grandmother Anna (who I never got to meet) Favorite Color: Purple Favorite Number: 4 Favorite Restaurant: Firebird's Rocky Mountain Grille Sport I Played: Soccer Favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy Largest Cell Phone Bill: Over $600.00 Reoccurring Dream: Well, I haven't had it in awhile but I used to be chased by cracks opening up in the ground while running in the field behind my parents' house Favorite Movie: Pursuit of Happyness Favorite TV Show Growing Up: The Muppet Show Favorite Store: Tuesday Morning Best Medical Test: The first ultrasound when I was pregnant Worst Medical Test: Drinking the barrium Best Friend in High School: Colleen Favorite Teacher: Mrs. Carter (12th grade) 4 Jobs I have had: Cashier, McDonalds, Customer Service, Executive Assistant Person I Miss the Most: Hands down, my Dad Song that Reminds me of someone: Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo Ole' Weekend Routine: Clean the House, do laundry, etc, etc. Would I bungee jump: Maybe Now I Am Listening To: Chitter-chatter; just background noise Favorite Smell: Daryl Favorite Drink: Miller Lite Favorite Hobby: None Favorite Food: Probably Sushi Favorite Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough How Many Emails in My Work Email Box: 723 How Many Emails in My Main Personal Account: ?? How Many Cameras Do We Have In Our House: 3 Best Alarm Clock Brand: All alarm clocks suck! Copy the questions and answers and respond by leaving a comment. If you do not do this in the next 10 minutes you might die..........or someone might steal your kidney.......or a stranger might be waiting in the back seat of your car to kill you.......Do not interrupt your response if you hear a crying baby out on your front porch-it's a trap, believe me.

No comments: