A few days ago, LadyR over at Glider Rider bestowed this blogger award upon me. I am greatful that mine was one of the eight blogs she picked. Thanks, LadyR!
I'd like to thank my parents, sisters, husband, friends, Aunt Edna, etc. I couldn't have acheived this award without your support... :) "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
And here are the eight blogs that I have chosen to receive this award:
1. Dr. Wrench: WillyD always keeps us laughing, and intrigues us with his 'Guess the Tool' posts.
2. Iowa Harley Girl: With her interesting interviews and insightful posts, Steph gives us some perspective from one who rides on the back.
3. Arizona Harley Dude: Paul gives us great ride reports, and reading about his adventures with Petunia and the Pig are always entertaining.
4. KT Did: Here's a woman rider who has a great big heart. She's always doing charity events and rides.
5. Musings of a Contemplative Biker: Dean D-Day is a true 'Soul Rider' and some of his posts are quite insightful.
6. Baron's Life: This guy is my favorite Canuck! You can find some great bike info on his blog, and the jokes are always good.
7. Look for the Brighter Side: Paula always has great posts about her kids. I enjoy her outlook on life.
8. Fasthair: From tech tips to ride reports, Fasthair keeps us up to date on the latest.
Well, there are my eight...I hate that I could only pick eight. If you haven't checked out any of these blogs, I suggest you do. They are all great reads.