I got this from Jane. I thought it would be an interesting way to recap 2009.
1.What did you do in 2009 that you’ve never done before? March 2009 - 3:10 to Yuma with Joker, Rumble on Rt 66 in Williams, Too Broke for Sturgis in Mormon Lake, got my motorcycle endorsement and started riding my own
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No, no.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, Molly.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit? Stayed in the USA last year. Almost went to Mexico for cigarettes while in Yuma, but ran out of time.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009? Peace of mind, my sanity.
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? March 2009 - 3:10 to Yuma with Joker; Joker came out to visit us for a spell and we had a GREAT time! June 2009 - the Rumble on Rt 66. Got to meet Dave, BB and Willy D; got to ride wild animal statues. October 2009 - my rider's course. November 2009 - my first ride on my own. :)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Definitely getting my motorcycle license.
9. What was your biggest failure? Too few road trips
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Yes, my gallbladder illness.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Big D's '99 Dyna
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Certainly not mine! LOL
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Kanye West....what a jackass.
14. Where did most of your money go? Food, and the bikes
15. What did you get really excited about? All our motorcycle trips, getting my license
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? Life is a Highway (Tom Cochrane)
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? Happier.- thinner or fatter? Definitely NOT thinner!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Down time with Vicki
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Homework and crying.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Lots of friends over on Christmas Eve, had a wonderful time! Made a perfect prime rib dinner on Christmas day and enjoyed it with some close friends.
21. Did you fall in love in 2009? I fall in love with Big D every day.
22. What was your favorite TV program? Sons of Anarchy
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate is such a strong word. I don't waste my energy on hate...do I dislike people? Of course.
24. What was the best book you read? The Twilight series. Yes, really.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
No musical discoveries, but Vicki got me a Kid Rock CD for my car, and I LOVE it!!!
26. What did you want and get? Got everything I wanted, except for a house. That will be this year.
27. What did you want and not get? See #26
28. What was your favorite film of this year? Here's the funny thing: I watch movies, but don't really remember watching them.
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 37 - Had a pool party
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Not losing my mother
32. What kept you sane? My husband
33. Who did you miss? Dad and Mom
34. Who was the best new person you met?
Joker, Dave, BB, Willy D. and Paul
35. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Born to be wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!