Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

We Are (Almost) Famous!

I promise to finish the Parker story soon. I've run into a few difficulties recently. But I did want to post this for y'all. I'm behind the scary looking caveman dude on the right. Kickstand and Ice are on the left. :)

This is the Cali edition....the NW edition is coming this week. :) Guess they wanted to show all the helmet-wearing states what choice looks like. :)

11 comments:

B.B. said...

And I can say I knew you when! :)

Dean "D-Day" said...

The cover shot?! Waaaaay cool!
(Let us know if you guys ever hit the centerfold. LMAO!)

mq01 said...

NICE pic!!!!
difficulties? hmmm. hope all is well ann!...

FLHX_Dave said...

Ouch...choice, helmets...pfffttt, I gotta' helmut for yah!

This is awesome! It's going up on my wall...I think I'll have it blown up to poster size..yeah!

Someday...someday....if someone invents a wide angle lens large enough to fit my big ass nose in there...then I too can be on a cover of a bike rag!

Wez' wanna come out again soon...wer'e bored already.

Learning to Golf said...

Look at that! I know celebrities! Ann you should have been looking the other way cuz Big D hogged your shot at fame.

Willy D said...

I don’t recall seeing that issue. Early alzheimer’s I think, I can’t remember. Guess I was sleeping or otherwise occupied the whole month of April.

IHG said...

Can you send me a signed copy of that? Very cool!!!

Lady R (Di) said...

That's awesome! How many copies did you save? LOL!

Now I can say I actually know a "cover girl"! Woo Hoo!

Paula said...

Very exciting!

MrZIp66 said...

how many people can say theyve been on a cover of a magazine? SWEET

WooleyBugger said...

Alright, that's cool as full fatbobs on a Saturday night.