Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Best!

Vicki and I got back into Phoenix after midnight last night. Our flights were delayed, etc, etc. Not the best night. But, the silver lining was found in the ladies' room near baggage claim in Terminal 3 at Sky Harbor: The Dyson Automatic Hand Dryer! It actually acknowledged my hands and dryed them quickly! Here are the pics:


I was thinking of all my blogger friends who have trouble in this area, so I had to take the pictures! I hope you all find a Dyson hand dryer soon!

4 comments:

Jenn Ann said...

YAY for Dyson!!! I can't wait until I get to use one of these!

Veronnica said...

That's so cool! Man, why can't I invent something like that?

Kim Thomas said...

These seriously need to come to terminal 4!!!!

Thanks for the pics and can't wait to hear about the trip.

Jane said...

I have discovered that blogs are educational. This weekend I put baby powder on my driveway to get rid of ants. Who knew