- Have some clam chowda - we ate a lot of chowda!
- Enjoy the cool weather - not so much! The avg temp during our visit: 75, but still cooler than Phx!
- Can you say G & S Pizza??? - We almost missed out on this, but alas, we made it!
- Visit with D's fam - Saw Dad, that was interesting. He didn't know who I was for the 1st 15 minutes I was there!
- Visit Dad's grave - Not as sad this time.
- Lunch with my Cyndi-girl - Ended up being coffee, but it was great to see her!
- Breath in the cool sea air on Cape Cod - more satisfying than I remembered!
- Take lots of blog-worthy pics - See below
- Meet my new great nephew - Little baby Jason is a little doll!
- Lunch with my favorite Brit, Bev - changed plans to dinner - what a great night!
- Enjoy the company of my Mom and sisters - can't get enough; I wish they would come visit me!
- Eat some great food, and probably gain 5 lbs! - Yeah, 3 lbs to be exact! SlimFast to the rescue!!
Oh, yeah...I had Dunkin Donuts coffee every flippin' day! It was wonderful!
So, we had a wonderful trip. Here are some pics to enjoy:
If you're ever in Buzzard's Bay, have the chowda at Lindsey's!
Friday night: closing the bar with Savina - again!
Vicki at G&S Pizza
My sweet baby Jason!
Dinner with my favorite Brit
Vicki on the rock in my sister's back yard
Going over the Bourne Bridge - Cape Cod, MA
I was trying to get a picture of the 'Cape Cod' shaped bushes, but figured it was still a good pic...do you know what a rotary is?
Vicki and my sister Gayle in front of her house.
Vicki, Amanda and Stevie, my niece and nephew.
These are pics of the field across the street from my Mom's old house. I used to explore those woods for hours as a kid! I was standing on the sledding hill to take these pics.
I took Vicki to Frothingham Park (in my home town) to play one day. I forgot just how pretty that park is.
Hope you enjoyed my vacation pictorial! Next trip will be for our 10th anniversary, but we're still undecided on our plans.