Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Birthday Shout-Out To My Niece Jen!

I am so proud of you, Jen. You went from my annoying little niece who used to drive me nuts to a successful attorney in DC! (I still suspect your Mom brought home the wrong baby from the hospital - nobody in our family is that smart or motivated!) Just kidding! We love you, Jen, and hope you have a wonderful birthday! One more year and it will be a big one!

1 comment:

Jen said...

This year was a big year for me! 30 will be cake...or, as I like to say Twenty-Ten will be a breeze!!

Thanks for the birthday shoutout.

I'm bummed i won't be in Boston when you'll be home, but give my nephew a kiss for me. He now roars like a lion when your roar to him! He loves his piggy toes and giggles incessantly. Enjoy him!!!!