Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Eric Is Coming Home!

After a long year in Korea, our son Eric is coming back home to AZ! Wooo-hoooo!!!! I just got his itinerary via email today. Eric is in the USAF, and was stationed in Korea with his wife, Toshia. One of them was at Osan AFB, and one was at Kunsan AFB. They're about 4.5 hours apart. Apparently, the USAF sends you to your home of record, so Eric is coming here and Toshia is going to TX. That's great. They'll both get to visit family and friends, and then they are off to Lakenheath AFB in England! How happy am I that I get to see him before he goes to England for 3+ years? YAY!

7 comments:

Lady R (Di) said...

Hooray! I know it will be a grand homecoming. Enjoy every minute you can and take pics. Congratulations, I know your proud. Lady R.

Paula said...

How great is that?!!!! I would love to go to England!!! Maybe y'all could go visit once they get settled in!!!

Veronnica said...

Aww I'm so happy for you! Hopefully they'll both get the chance to visit with you guys before they are shipped off again. I smell a trip to England in your future! Got an extra big suitcase for me? LOL!

JennAnn & Queen's Shared Thought said...

That's so exciting! We are so excited for y'all!

Kim Thomas said...

I love service men! Glad you get to see him.

Jinjer said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!!!

Jane said...

Welcome back!