- My baby girl turned 12 on March 24. We went to Kartchner Caverns in southern AZ. Stayed at a neat little hotel in Benson, AZ for the weekend. Had a great time. I totally recommend the Caverns to anyone who is NOT claustrophobic. :)
- I took Annabelle on my first overnight trip last month. We rode to Tucson for BACA's Pima County Chapter's 1st Annual Poker Run. I ran out of gas on the freeway because Big D changed my fuel tank, and I had never run reserve before. It was real fun running out of gas at 80 mph on I-10 in front of 3 big rigs the day after that fatal crash involving a meth-head truck driver and 9 bikes. The good news is, I found out I have a 72-mile range on this tank before I hit reserve. :) After that, my throttle got stuck wide open as we were pulling into Tucson. Yeah, 85 mph and I can't slow down without hitting the breaks. I pull in the clutch and Annabelle is screaming. But of course Big D was able to fix her. We think I picked up some bad gas when I ran out. It was a great weekend, and I'm not afraid of the freeway anymore. :)
- My grandson Jayden turned 2 on Sunday. :)
- As of today, I have been 11 days without a cigarette. Chantix really works. (aka: no dead bodies to hide)
- I am maintaining my 3.91 GPA in school, and am now beginning my core classes.
- Really good things are happening at work, for the company and for me.
- We just found out that Dave and Willy D are going to join us for the BACA 100-mile ride camping trip! We're sad that BB and Mrs. Willy D can't go, but so happy that some of our crazy Cali friends can go! If anyone wants more info, email me. (Paul!)
- My mother's condo has finally sold! Closing is at the end of June. We will be in our new home by my birthday...I hope. :)
- Big D let me ride the Dyna. Now I know why he didn't want me to ride it. I love Annabelle. But seriously??? For those of you that don't know....a '99 Dyna is to an '88 Sportster what a Cadillac Escalade is to a Ford Pinto! WTF?! I keep threatening to take the Dyna to work some Friday. I will eventually. :)