Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Can You Imagine?

Today's required reading is short, I promise. Here are my comments:
  • "I think and think and think, but I can't understand it" - thinking too much, probably!
  • "She said the technician who apparently forgot about her and went home did call to apologize the next day." - I would expect a bit more than an apology...flowers, chocolates and champagne, maybe?

Seriously, this must have been a horrible experience for her. The poor woman went in for a test to tell her if the bone cancer has spread, and she's left in the machine for hours while everyone else goes home! I just can't imagine it.

2 comments:

Veronnica said...

I smell...... lawsuit! In the infinite words of wisdom of the great Napoleon Dynamite... Idiot!

Teri said...

This is terrible! and it's in Arizona.