Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Update - Updated with pics

The weekend was a blast! We picked up Eric at the airport on Saturday afternoon, and the first thing he said to me was, "Wow! You look like the chick in the Whitesnake videos!" LMAO! I think that is the best compliment that I have EVER gotten! Of course, he was referring to Tawny Kitaen, if you are too young to recall those videos (back when MTV actually showed videos). Anyway, I guess the diet, working out and and growing my hair longer really worked well! :)

Anyway, we played Rummy 500 Saturday night; stayed up way too late, and drank way too much beer, but it was a blast! Dinner on Mother's Day was at my favorite: Top Shelf Mexican...and there was no wait for a table, and the food was DELISH! :)

All in all it was a great weekend. I will post pictures soon.

Next weekend: Salt River Tubing!!!

Those damn 9's kept getting in the way!

5 comments:

Mike said...

Sounds like a great weekend Ann. Mine was nice and quiet and the Tawny comment was a great way to start it.

Kim Thomas said...

Sounds like fun! Welcome Home!

Kim Thomas said...

Sounds like fun! Welcome Home!

Queen B said...

Wow! What a compliment! And how odd it is that I was just referencing that video on Saturday myself!

I'm so glad you got to have such a nice Mother's Day weekend :)

Veronnica said...

Sounds like a blast chick! Can't wait for tubing this weekend! Whoohoo!