Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Friday, April 27, 2007

The Cadillac of Bikes

Last night, Big D took me for my first ride on the new bike. My first reaction: WOW! I've been on the back of many, many bikes, but this was like no other. It was definitely the most comfortable bike I've ever been on. The seat was perfect and I felt comfortable leaning back on the padded sissy bar. Even the ride itself was better. And WOW is that bike loud!! It has drag pipes on it with no baffles, so Big D won't be riding it to work that much. He leaves at 4:30 a.m. and the neighbors would not be happy with us. He's thinking about putting the kind of baffles in it that have a switch to turn them on and off. That way he can leave the house semi-quietly. All in all, we are very pleased with the new bike. Big D left at 8:30 this morning for the Laughlin River Run with Aaron. They were going to meet some more people at Greg's house and leave from there. I wish them sunny skies and clear roads. Can't wait to see the pics from the trip!

No comments: