Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007!

2007 has been a very challenging year, to say the least! Here are 10 things I have learned (and blogged about) this year: 10. How to deal with a Toxic Boss. 9. The damage that a microwave can inflict upon your sponge. 8. Taking Claritin D equates to some of the old days in high school. ;o) 7. Just how cold (and HOT) it can get on a motorcycle in the desert! 6. Finding out your hubby is in jail feels like being on candid camera (without the laughs)! 5. How to put together the many pieces of a very complicated secret-marriage puzzle. 4. Rogue waves in Virginia can cause serious injuries! 3. People will not steal your SlimFast from the company fridge if they are wrapped with creamed corn labels! 2. I look HOT in chaps! :o) 1. I am so blessed to have such a great husband, family and friends! Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2008 is more interesting, and maybe a bit less challenging! ;o)

5 comments:

Mike said...

I had a very similar sponge in the microwave event at my house. I thought it was supposed to disinfect it, not burn it up.

I don't think guys and sponges go together very well.

Kim Thomas said...

Happy New Year, Ann!!!!!

Loved the many things we learned from you in 2007!

Ann said...

Mike, that's hysterical...there was an article on CNN.com about all the now-defunct microwaves due to men trying to microwave their sponges!

Kim, happy new year to you! I know '08 will be a great year for you!

Veronnica said...

Those were some great highlights of the year - every stinking one of them made me laugh! Love Ya!

Jane said...

You are hot in chaps! You have done a great job sticking to the body transformation. Huge kudos!