- Sitting next to Petey the Serial Killer (who works for the government and when asked, "Where do you live?" answers: "In the desert.")
- Dancing with Big D
- Dancing with V
- Leaving a drunk voicemail for V's friend that no-showed
- Blonde chick in the blue shirt - dancing a little too close for comfort!
- Fight on the dance floor (NO-I wasn't involved!)
- Losing my voice on Sunday (and it's still not back today!)
All in all, I'd have to say that Saturday was a great night. Except for the crappy service at the bar. I got to dance with my hubby, and he even stopped on the way home so I could hit the restroom at the QT...otherwise, it would have been ugly!
Sunday was yard work day, and Big D fixed our gate. So I mowed the lawn (front & back yards), whacked all the weeds, and trimmed the hedges. My sneakers are now green and I don't think they will ever be the same again.
Petey-the-serial-killer: he wouldn't let us get a picture of his face...but he had this FANTASTIC glass eye that was too big, and looked off to the right. He was CREEPY!!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!