Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Monday, September 1, 2008

My Birthday Party

Last night, some friends came over for our annual Labor Day/Birthday party. A good time was had by all, as usual. Here are some pics. This was my gift from Big D. He made it for me at work. I can't wait to get some candles on it!
I was on the counter getting the picture above, and tossed the camera to Big D for some double eagle action! Then he made me pose for this pic. He thinks its the perfect pic. Later on, we couldn't remember if it was the double-eagle or the double-owl club, so we did a little of both, just for Joker! :) Jeff is wearing Vikky's wide brimmed straw hat...doesn't he look cute? LOL Thank God it wasn't too hot out yesterday. We were actually able to sit outside while the sun was still up!
Jenn, Veronnica and me in the pool. I think this was taken pretty early, as we all still had something on. ;) Those are really the only pictures I can post here for you. For those who didn't/couldn't come: you missed one hell of a party! No worries, though, we'll do it again next year!

13 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Looks like one heck of a party! Love the Harley signs! All you Harley riders are cool!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

B.B. said...

Great pics! Sounds like a great time! Have a happy birthday tomorrow!

LoSpace said...

LOL - you know how to throw a party!

Mr. Motorcycle said...

You've got guts woman!

Nice pics. Looks like you all had a great time. Glad to see you had a happy Birthday!

Queen B said...

oh, man, that looks like a good party!

IHG said...

Looks like you had a REALLY GREAT TIME! LOL

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Dean "D-Day" said...

Great pictures! Sorry I missed it! You guys rock!

"Joker" said...

Holy Shit! Now you KNOW I would have had a good time at that!

Double Eagles, Double Owls, Double Ds, Double Fs, it's ALL good!! I love EM!!! Thanks so much for the special pictorial; I'm HONORED!

Just put up the first installment of our Milwaukee trip on my blog. You and Big D come check it out! While you're at it, encourage all these pretty ladies who read your blog to check it out too!

FLHX_Dave said...

Whoa, ....and here I thought I forgot how to party proper. It sucks I missed it. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!

Hopefully someday BB and I will invade your part of this rock. I don't think I could keep up in the party dept. after checking out your picts!

Ann said...

Thanks everyone, for the birthday wishes! We'll have another one of these parties on Memorial Day next year...you're all welcome to come! There's plenty of bike parking in the garage! :)

Jinjer said...

Woohooo hot mama!!

Veronnica said...

One helluva party of course! I wouldn't have missed it for the world! I'm glad you didn't post any of the other pics! LOL!