- When you buy a Mustang seat from Craigslist, make sure it fits the bike first. :(
- Badlander seats cause undue amounts of pain in the region below the waist.
- Not all pasties are created equal. :)
- Jose Cuervo Especial and Jack Daniels DO NOT mix.
- Tents are easier to put up if you read the directions first.
- Deep Woods Off will kill ants on the ground...and keep them away from your tent all weekend.
- Aspirin is necessary when camping.
- Watching a motorcycle accident happen right in front of your eyes makes for a very nervous passenger.
- Porta-pottys are NASTY.
- A cold shower after a long day of riding really is priceless.
- Pinstriping can really change the look of your bike. :)
Monday, July 27, 2009
Things I Learned at Too Broke For Sturgis
Our weekend at Too Broke For Sturgis was a total blast. We had a great time, and have some really great pictures, which I will put up later. Right now, I would like to share some things that I learned this weekend: