Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Goodbye & Good Luck Jackie!

Today was my co-worker (and good friend) Jackie's last day at work. She is heading to a better job in greener pastures with a nicer boss! I had planned on taking her out to lunch today. I had a Transportation Coordinators meeting downtown this morning. When I got back, she was gone! I was very surprised to see her desk empty so soon! So, here are some of the things I would have said to Jackie if she had stayed just a little longer:
  • Good Luck
  • Hope you don't have another Toxic Boss
  • Thanks for the laughs
  • I'll ask Kramer if he wants to buy your monitor (sorry I keep forgetting!)
  • Thanks for having my back with the Toxic Boss
  • Thanks for speaking your mind on all these 'issues'
  • Goodbye
  • I'll miss you
  • I'm going to make you a tie ;oP
Take it easy, Jackie. Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you! Good luck at your new place of business! We'll do beers some Saturday by the pool - soon!

No comments: