Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Belated Birthday Shout-Out To My Sister Gayle


My sister Gayle, a.k.a. The Mayan Princess, had a birthday on Thanksgiving Day. Her nickname, The Mayan Princess, comes from our trip to Mexico last November. Gayle, you will be forever known as The Mayan Princess to me!

Gayle, I am truly blessed to have you as a sister. You are older and wiser, and offer great advice. You have the best sense of humor out of the three of us and I miss having you nearby. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

And now, my favorite quote that makes me think of you: I smile because you are my sister. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it!

Love ya!

1 comment:

Veronnica said...

Ms. Mayan Princess I have a beautiful necklace just for you! LOL!!! Happy Belated Birthday!