Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Meanest Mom On The Planet?

Another story that caught my eye today can be found here. Meanest Mom on the Planet? I think not! Kudos to her! If that was one of my kids, I would have done the same exact thing! It's quite refreshing to hear about a parent who's actually being a parent to their kids, and not trying to be a friend to them! Just a side note: did anyone notice the 'kid' is 19? While I realize that it's not the legal drinking age, and still under 25 (see Ruth Anne's Generation Next blog), he is 19 years old! Why is she buying him a car???

5 comments:

Mike said...

I would probably do the same thing if it is was drinking in a car. Of course coming from the generation where the drinking age was 18, I don't get overly worked up about it--unless it involves drinking and driving.

Veronnica said...

Ha ha ha! Great minds sista! That's too funny! I can't believe we both blogged about the same thing on the same day! LOL!

Jane said...

My kids will tell you I am the best mom on the planet

Jenn Ann said...

Great minds think alike! I heard this story and intended to blog about it...then you beat me to it. :)

Not the meanest mom on the planet, probably the most responsible mom on the planet!

Queen B said...

this is awesome!