Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Cure For TBS - Toxic Boss Syndrome

I have found the cure for TBS!!! If you're not up-to-date on this life-threatening syndrome, please read my June 1st post. Yes, this is required reading! Now that you've been caught-up, do you want to know the cure? Get a new boss!!!! Now that I have a new boss, my symptoms are barely noticeable... GONE - pain in neck and shoulders (so bad it makes you cry) GONE - terrible stomach pains at night GONE - head-twisting headaches that do not go away GONE - did I mention pain in the neck and shoulders? GONE - extreme anxiety attacks and possible paranoia GONE - shortness of breath GONE - inability to make a decision I'M NOT SURE THIS WAS A SYMPTOM! speaking to yourself incoherently in the car on your drive home (people will think you are a maniac) GONE - unnaturally exhausted at the end of a normal day missing cell-phone - RETURNED!!!!! So, aside from looking like a maniac on the way home from work each day, my smptoms are totally relieved! I'd like to thank all my supporters...I couldn't have made it through this ordeal without each and every one of you: Big Daddy, V, Mom, Jennifer, Jackie, Kramer, and countless others! Thank you so much! This is me doing the Victory Dance!!! WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Veronnica said...

Finally! I would have loved to see the look on her face when she got that news! I know how much you love working there - now hopefully you can get down to doing what you do best! CONGRATS CHICK!

Ann said...

But I'm not allowed to do what I do best in public, V! ;o)
Seriously, thanks for the thoughts!