Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Virginia Beach - Here We Come!!!

Ok, I promised not to go on and on about vacation, and until now I have pretty much kept my promise. But we're leaving tomorrow and I am so excited! So, for my pre-vacation blog, here are some things I'm going to do while in Virginia (besides the wedding activities):
  1. Spend some quality time on the beach
  2. Enjoy the visit with my family: Rex, Deja, Sam, Rodrigo, Chris, Missy - and Jason!
  3. Visit the Bayside HD Dealership in Portsmouth, VA
  4. Re-connect with my inner alcoholic - for stress-relieving purposes only!
  5. Swim in the Atlantic Ocean
  6. Build a sandcastle with Vicki
  7. See Rex's ship
  8. See Sammy's ship
  9. Enjoy the change of scenery - explore
  10. Enjoy the fact that while it's 110 in Arizona, it will only be about 80-85 in Virginia!
  11. Get Big D a father's day gift from HD

That's just the short list. I'm sure we'll do lots of other exciting things, but the only solid plans I have are the wedding, the beach, visiting HD, and the inner-alcoholic reconnection. I don't like to 'plan' too many things when on vacation. I like to take each day as it comes and be a little bit more 'Random' than others!

1 comment:

Veronnica said...

No matter what you do, have a great trip and drink lots of beer! Love Ya!