- Dinner Thursday night at Venice on the strip in VA Beach...TERRIBLE!
- Meeting all of Rexxy's friends has been interesting
- The wedding was absolutely fabulous! Deja was the most beautiful bride we'd ever seen! (Deja's new nickname: 'Zilla!) ;o)
- Catching Blue Crabs and Hermit Crabs on Norfolk Beach was fun!
- Greenie's was great but Deja forgot her ID...boy was that waitress mad at us for doing an end-run around her!!!
- Finding that damned snow globe!!!
- Naval hospital tour was great - Thanks Deja!
- Got to see Rex's ship (part of it) in dry dock: USS George Washington
- Petey: the scared-of-his-own-shadow pitbull
- Riding the ferry to downtown Norfolk...that was really awesome!
- Ft. Storey Beach - my Dad was stationed there in the 50s! How cool is that?
- Watching the pelicans and the dolphins at Ft. Storey Beach...very cool.
- H-D dealers in VA are much more reasonably priced than the ones in AZ
- Dinner last night at the Upper Deck on the strip...a waste of food!
- The best food we had while visiting (other than at the reception, of course) was at Hooters! Is that sad?
We did lots of things on our trip here, so those are just the highlights. We also found out some interesting things about our very own family that I'm not at liberty to blog about just yet, as the subject doesn't know that we are now informed of their ill-judgement. (No commenting on this, V, as you're the only one that knows!) That will certainly be another blog coming soon.
All is well in Portsmouth, VA. We'll be back in Phoenix late tonight. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!