Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Quest For Shoes

Since I'm leaving for VA one week from today, you would think I'd already have my shoes for the wedding. Not so much! I'm trying to find a cute pair of silver or rhinestoned, strappy, sexy shoes! Arrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be a power-shopping weekend, my friends! Here is a short list of the places I'll be rummaging through:
  • Dillard's
  • Kohl's
  • Payless
  • Macy's
  • Sheiks Shoes
  • JC Penney
  • Sears
  • Famous Footwear
  • DSW (again)

That's just the short list, too! Hopefully I can tackle at least 4 stores on Friday night, and the rest on Saturday, if necessary. This is my mission, because I have chosen to accept it! Wish me luck!

No comments: