Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Friday, June 8, 2007

Mission: Accomplished - Shoes: Purchased!

Last night, I found shoes that go perfectly with my dress! Here's the link: http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensDress&BLC=WomensDressSandals&Width=Regular&DescriptiveColor=Silver&ItemCode=56444&LotNumber=056141&Type=Adult&cm_id=coloritemgraphic OK. So the picture really doesn't do them justice...they have a purple stone on them (matches the dress perfectly!), and some rhinestones, too. And I found them while looking for shoes for Vicki at Payless! I cannot believe I found them at Payless - after 45 minutes at Shoe Pavillion and another 45 at DSW - again. Now we just have to find shoes for Vicki. You'd think that might be easy. Not so much! She's got little Nelson feet, so it's hard to find shoes for her. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I found new brown shoes over Memorial Day weekend! Nothing like a great new pair of shoes to make you happy!

Ann said...

LOL...I agree. I just hate it when you have to find a certain type of shoes. Then it becomes work. But I found them, so I won't be barefoot at the wedding!