- Yes, Rex is his REAL name (and me and Vicki call him Rexxy)
- When he's embarrassed, his ears get bright red, then his face and neck follow suit
- He sometimes tries to act like he doesn't care - but he does
- He's a nicer, sweeter person than he likes to let on
- He just recently got married
- He's in the U.S. Navy, along with his beautiful wife, and his little sister
- He has been stung by a scorpion, but I won't blog about where! ;o)
- He was a great kid, and now he's a wonderful young man
- He has ALWAYS kept us laughing!
- Me and Big D are SO PROUD of him!
The first thing people usually say when I tell them I have a son named 'Rex' is, "Oh, I had a dog named Rex once." Then they realize I'm not kidding; that's really his name!
We love you Rexxy! Hope you're feeling better - don't take too many pain pills, ok? Happy, happy birthday!
Rex - Notice how there were no pictures posted on this blog? There was the one of you from years ago on Sam's pink bicycle, but I can't find it!!! DAMN!!!
Ann & Dad