Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Friday, February 8, 2008

Birthday Shout-Out!!!

Happy Birthday to my niece and God-daughter, Amanda. She turns 17 today! Amanda is a very smart and beautiful girl. She plays basketball, and she's really good at it. She also plays the violin, and she's in all those advanced classes in school. She's a junior in high school, and is starting to look at colleges. I'm sure she will get accepted into the college of her choice. Amanda, I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I wish I could be there to celebrate it with you!

5 comments:

Jinjer said...

Happy Birthday Amanda!!

Paula said...

Happy B'day and good luck with the college hunt!

Mike said...

Happy Birthday Amanda. My son is going through the whole college choice thing right now. Seems so much more complicated these days.

Queen B said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda!

Anonymous said...

thank youuu :)