Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

How The Fight Started...

I rear-ended a car this morning. So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of the car. . . and you know how you just get sooo stressed and life-stuff seems to get funny? Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it . . . he was a DWARF! He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!" So, I look down at him and say, "Well, which one are you then?" . . . and that's when the fight started . . .

9 comments:

Queen B said...

LMAO!

Jinjer said...

OMG hilarrrrious!

Paula said...

I nearly peed my jammies!

Kim Thomas said...

RO!

Simon Jester said...

Ok, I laughed. But then I felt really bad. But then I got over it.

Michelle said...

That really happened? I don't think I would of been that quick w/ words.

Harris said...

hey random thoughts,

is this true? if so, hilarious! if not, still hilarious!

rock on,

aitch

Ann said...

Michelle & Harris: My friend sent this to me, and yes, it's true, but it didn't happen to me. I thought it was hilarious, too!

Veronnica said...

F'ing hilarious! BTW, Tara is terrified of dwarves and midgets!