Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Funny Email

I got a funny email about men this morning. You know it was pretty typical stuff, but what was not typical was that it came from my Mom. I was a little put off by this so I replied to her with the following message: Funny. Though it's a little unnerving receiving an email from my mother with the following line in it: Men are like Snowstorms .You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last. Her reply: Just skim over that part. LMAO!!!

5 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

If I got something like that from my mom I think I would die!

Simon Jester said...

And when its over, all they do is lie there.

Queen B said...

Ha! Yes, I've gotten some email forwards from my mom that I'm like, "uh, she would never say that to me in person!"

Veronnica said...

Your mom is cool!!!

Anonymous said...

COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO COULD BE YOUR MOM....I may be old, but I ain't dead yet!