Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quick-Picks: Something For Everyone

  • From the "Where Are They Now" Department: Dick Van Patten's new gig. I guess Paul Newman had the Salad Dressing market covered, so really, I think this was the natural choice, don't you?
  • From the "Neat New Products" Department: Stealth Switch. I wonder how many of you are ordering this right now?
  • From the "Sad News" Department: Nurse Amy Vining from General Hospital has passed away at the age of 49.
  • From the "Happy and Sad" Department: A Gilbert, AZ woman won $297K on Deal or No Deal. Happy because she won a lot of money; sad because there were 10 - $10M cases!

OK. That's it for today! Enjoy the rest of the day, everyone!

5 comments:

Mike said...

And here I was thinking Dick Van Patten was already dead.

Kim Thomas said...

How dare you show this Stealth Switch??? I don't want anyone I know buying this.....

I saw Deal or No Deal last night....I was rooting for her.

Simon Jester said...

I want a stealth switch. And I don't even have anyone I need fool.

Ann said...

Mike: I thought he was dead, too!

Kim: The Stealth Switch ROCKS!~ The story must be told. Sorry! :)

Don: I also want a Stealth Switch, just for the cool factor. I don't really need one.

Jane said...

The Deal or No Deal Women's mother goes to my church.

It was announced on Sunday to watch, they were all dying to know what she won since she signed the disclosure of secrecy.

We were all cheering