Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Mission Accomplished: Vehicle Repaired and Returned

Here's the update on my vehicle saga: The car is fixed and back home. It was the water pump that was leaking. Who knew?? Anyway, it was fixed and covered under the warranty - Yay! My feet are doing better. They now just have tan lines from my sandals, and only hurt in a few spots. I've been soaking them and spraying Solarcane on them, too. That stuff is a lifesaver! Big D picked me up in his work truck today on lunch break to go pick up the car. I was very happy that we didn't have to take the bike because it's 112 again today. Will it ever end? Hopefully I won't have any Grand Avenue Shuffle issues tomorrow. I also have to drive all the way over to Scottsdale tomorrow afternoon - that should be fun. At least I'll have A/C and not the heat blasting at me!

1 comment:

Kim Thomas said...

I have Birkenstock lines every summer.