- It was so quiet in there you could have heard a pin drop! (It used to be packed and noisy all the time)
- There were 3 other tables taken, and the rest of the place was empty
- The waiter (I think?) was chasing people to their tables asking them what they wanted to drink before they were seated! (They actually asked Big D while he was at the buffet!)
- The food quality REALLY left something to be desired
- There was NO SUSHI!!!! WTF???
- It looked pretty run-down
Now I'm not sure if there's new management in place, or if there needs to be, but I was sorely disappointed with our visit. The whole experience was terrible!
So, does anyone know a *Good* Chinese restaurant in the Phoenix valley area? I prefer the west side, but hey, I've traveled to Boston for good sea food, so I can drive to the east side if I must!