Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Nickelback Concert Tonight

Tonight is the big show at Jobing.com arena in Glendale! Woo-hoo! I can't wait! I wasn't expecting to go to this concert, but our friend Aaron bought his wife Vicky tickets for her birthday, and he didn't want to go (hates the band). I said jokingly, "I'd love to go in your place, then we'd both be happy." Well, Aaron talked to Vicky, and now we're both happy!! I will give a review tomorrow. Daughtrey and Puddle of Mudd are playing, too. I don't think I know who Puddle of Mudd is, but we'll see. I haven't been to a concert in quite a few years, so this will be interesting. Have a good night, everyone!

1 comment:

Veronnica said...

I'll see ya there chickie!