Words to Live By

Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What A Show!

Wow! That was one of the best concerts I have ever been to! Puddle of Mudd was great (I did know who they were!). Daughtrey was good. Nickelback ROCKED! They had so much energy and put on such a great show! I was really impressed. I only have two complaints:
  1. The sound could have been better - there was an echo during the first two bands.
  2. $9.25 for a beer! Hello? It's beer! At least I didn't pay $10 for a *sip* of vodka. Yes a sip. They called it a shot, but not so much!
All in all the concert was awesome, and I didn't feel like the oldest person there, which was definitely a bonus. And, due to the HUGE storm last night, we had a very cool light show on the way home. It's a good thing I'm typing and not talking right now, because I don't think anyone could understand me. My voice is pretty much gone today. Halls, anyone?? Next concert: Van Halen with David Lee Roth (yes, I'm old) November 23rd in Glendale, AZ!!

4 comments:

Veronnica said...

Ditoo - that F'ing Concert Rocked! I agree on the sound for the first two bands and I just have to say that Chad Krueger is one funny guy and a very talented musician too! BTW, I'm in for VH - that's my alltime favorite band, let's buy our tickets TOGETHER!

Ann said...

V - I'm IN! I think Big D will go to VH, too. Then we'll have a driver with us! Start saving for beer money now, though! LOL!

Big Daddy said...

Big D never was crazy about van halen loved the music but hated the prima donnas arguing about who upstaged who or who got mike time in interviews. Rumour has it they are past that.....If so, It would be a awesome concert.

Queen B said...

oh, that's awesome! I love Nickelback!